Intake & Release Forms
Please Note: Release Forms and forms associated with appointment record-keeping are required as part of our Washington State Small Animal Massage Practitioner Licensing.
We would like to thank you in advance for your timely submission of these forms.
Client Forms – On-Line
Patient Intake &
Terms of Service Form
Form Instructions & Guidelines
- Complete the following On-Line Steady Companion New Patient Intake Form to the best of your ability.
- Review and accept the Terms of Service, Consent & Release statement.
- Submit the completed on-line form no later than 24 hours prior to your animal’s scheduled appointment.
- This allows sufficient time for us to review the form, and identify any follow-up questions in advance of your scheduled appointment.
- We request your transparency in terms of any known medical conditions, behavior issues, etc.
- We work with intact animals, as well as animals with behavior challenges, bite histories, and fear of Veterinary situations.
- This will allow us to create a plan to work most effectively, and successfully, with you and your animal.
- All questions pertaining to a recent illness, injury or surgery are to confirm your animal is no longer experiencing any contraindications, has the appropriate Veterinary release, and able to receive body or energy work services.
- If your animal has been diagnosed with a chronic condition, we may require a release from your primary or Specialist Veterinarian prior to working with your animal.